Turn your phone into a spectrum analyzer. Speccy is an audio spectrum analysis tool, which visualizes the propagation of sound frequencies in the audible (and inaudible) spectrum, detected through the microphone of your device, by processing the Fast Fourier Transform signal. It is compatible with most languages of any similar application and is the only one that also allows you to export audio snapshot data to the clipboard. Speccy has a wide variety of uses, such as:
- Evaluation of environmental noise for health and safety.
- Sound control rooms. Public address and stereo systems in the car.
- Identification of audio signals hidden from the human ear by noise.
- Testing the microphone on your device.
- Comparing the quality of the different brands of headphones.
- Test of signal generators.
- Tuning of musical instruments.
(3.2 and up)
Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4),Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1),KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4),Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1), Pie(9.0)