The Package Disabler allows you to disable any unwanted package that comes preinstalled / installed with your phone. Simply clicking on the package you want to disable will disable the package. The disabled application / package will not be uninstalled or updated by Google Play or by any other means. Therefore, this application can be used to block applications (for example, parental controls) or cases of commercial use, you can even turn off Google Play Store, etc. no need to root the phone. This application also provides password / uninstall protection to prevent misuse.
- Disable and enable any package or unlimited application.
- Removal of a single bloatware click
- Export your list of disabled to external storage to import them later
- Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
- Filter to show all disabled packages
- Uninstall / password protection
4.0 and up
Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4),Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1),KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4),Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1)