My CookBook allows you to create your own digital cookbook. Create your own recipe database by collecting recipes on the web and using the import functions. It's you and your own kitchen! Use our search engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one that you like, import it into My cookbook. Then you can see it anywhere on your phone or tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add your own comments
- Create shopping lists using the ingredients of your recipe.
- Synchronize your recipes on different devices using Dropbox
- Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people.
- Use the voice function to read recipes.
- Customize various parts of the application, such as theme, font size, categories.
- Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
(4.0 and up)
Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4),Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1),KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4),Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1)