The perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. Search, find, register and return home with Handy GPS. This application is a powerful navigation tool designed for outdoor sports such as hiking, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, boating, horseback riding, geocaching. It is also useful for topography, geology, mining, archeology and forestry applications. It is easy to use and works even in the most remote country since it does not require network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat / lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper maps. The reference points and tracking records recorded in the field can be seen later in Google Earth.
- Show your current coordinates,
- You can store your current location as a waypoint
- The data can be imported and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
- Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM, MGRS and lat / lon coords.
- You can guide you to a waypoint using the "Goto" screen
- It has a compass page that works on devices with magnetic field sensors.
- Automatically calculates the displacement of the local geoid to improve altitude accuracy
- Graphically shows the location of the GPS satellites and the strength of the signal.
4.0 and up)
Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4),Jelly Bean (4.1 - 4.3.1),KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4),Lollipop (5.0 - 5.1.1),Marshmallow (6.0 - 6.0.1),Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.1),Oreo (8.0-8.1)